Business process management and customer satisfaction share a tight bond. This is why the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system comes as the best solution for keeping positive relationships with clients and optimizing an array of business departments, such as customer service, marketing, and sales.
While automation is nothing new, the special characteristics of CRM solutions continue to evolve following technological innovations. Nowadays, a quality business process management system has much more to offer compared to its precursors.
That being said, CRM evolution of the company-centric to customer-centric processes is not the only change organizations can expect to leverage. In fact, revolutionized CRM systems are now available on cloud-based bpm platforms that support both small and big businesses with efficient hybrid CRM features.
BPM Software and Case Management: Intelligent CRM Features
No matter the complexity of company’s processes, the top CRM software covers every branch of business operations. The innovative bpm suit allows customized solutions for selecting the best strategic path toward specific business needs.
However, the broader scope of an intelligent software tool’s benefits includes:
- Lower costs: The costs of innovative software are quite low, since there are no additional requirements for purchasing, using, and maintaining the IT infrastructure.
- More scalability: With the help of the hybrid cloud, you have unlimited access to up-to-date resources at any time.
- Productivity: A faster accomplishment of business goals without delays, risks, or time-consuming procedures.
- Flexibility: The agile and mobile-friendly platform allows for quick and last minute changes, so that you can optimize processes from any location.
The key bpm-CRM software features are:
- Business process management: Automation of internal operations and a complete set of business process management tools for achieving the preferred business outcome. The list of valuable tools includes tracking, collecting, analyzing, and evaluating any vital process within your organization.
- Case management: Case management is perhaps the most important benefit of this system, because it enables users to make the most of dynamic case management (DCM) through more flexible management of unstructured processes. In other words, it helps to create smart “knowledge-based” decisions backed with real-time data.
- Account management and security: Although the software is in the cloud, all the business data remain safe and protected from unauthorized access. Only the system users can give or prohibit access and specify specific roles.
- Add-ons and integration with other tools: Some intuitive CRM platforms allow add-ons and software integration with other popular tools the business might already have in use.
- Planning and collaboration tools. The best hybrid business process management system enables simplified tracking and management of both employees and customer interactions, while establishing the communication channel with consumers. Moreover, the system allows users to organize projects according to a plan and schedule, communicate directly with team members or customers, and follow the whole process, tasks, and meetings in an organized software structure.
New and updated CRM platforms are the future of business process management. Be sure to look only for advanced software features on the cloud when choosing a powerful tool for your organization. If you are interested in learning more about bpm-software, follow the link and take advantage of the 14-day free trial.